Main Forum
Page
of 11

Play On Das Tal's First 24/7 Server

107 replies
Brethren
Votes:
+123
Today we need to try and get all resource points + win the 2nd phase of the siege.
Posted Nov 5, 15
Brethren
Votes:
+35
wrote:
Today we need to try and get all resource points + win the 2nd phase of the siege.
donno, getting blackops 3 for ps4 today XD
Posted Nov 5, 15
Brethren
Votes:
+45
At least wait till Fallout 4 like all decent people!
"90% of all PvP is always fought on forums".
Niccolò Machiavelli
Posted Nov 5, 15
Votes:
Hey guys, the arena PvP event is kicking off in 2 hours, can we expect you guys to come along. I know you have mostly left the server, but this will be a good chance to have some good final fights. Plus, there are rewards to the winners :d
Posted Nov 7, 15 · OP
Votes:
Hey all!

You guys were amazing at the test, thanks so much for the awesome presence you were on the server. I know you have all given some great feedback already, but Alex has put together a PvP focused survey. I would really appreciate it if any of you who have time could fill it out. Our clan testers likely have more insight here than anyone, and you guys were one of our most active clans.

Will keep in touch and let you know how things are moving along, really looking forward to having you all back again soon :)
Posted Nov 27, 15 · OP
Votes:
Hey again guys!

This Sunday, the 13th of December we will be having an end of year celebration on our Das Tal server, Fertility. It will run from 7PM UTC for about 3 hours, or longer if people are still about. We will of course be down for some fun PvP with anyone who is in the mood and there will be some silly loot pinatas and other dev hack shenanigans! But most of all this will be a social event! We want to say thank you to all those who have supported us, and to talk about what we have planned for 2016!

If you can't make it due to holiday commitments we of course understand. The invitation is there though, and I hope you can join us if you have a free moment. If we don't talk again before then, I hope you all have a great new years!

---Details---

In-Game End of Year Event, on Sunday the 13th of Dec.
Running from 7PM-10PM UTC
Event is for industry friends and community supporters, but feel free to bring family, friends or co-workers.

---What You Need---

Download the client
Use your existing account, or create a new account with the key partytime
Join us in Teamspeak to chat! Server: trinsic.fairydist.com (no password)
Posted Dec 7, 15 · OP
Brethren
Votes:
+5
will the server database be wiped for this event or do we get to keep the caracters?
Posted Dec 8, 15
Votes:
It will be wiped, but it is generally more about hanging out and having a chat about Das Tal plans. There is not going to be a huge focus on objectives and progression etc. More social than anything else. We can just spawn in some gear for people to have some fights though, so not going to be just standing around :)
Posted Dec 8, 15 · OP
Page
of 11
NoticeNotices